The 65 Reef

The 65 Reef

The 20 Predator

The 20 Predator
With new lights & corals

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Update on things

well my transformation of the 55 is almost done just a few more fish to replace from when my sea apple poisoned the 29 gallon. they are as follows, tail spot blenny, seahorse, black spiny brittle star, and some polyps. also my other poor seahorse(the male of the pair) died tragically...after doing well for over 2 years in a reef and surviving the sea apple incident he got his tail nicked and despite my treatment in quarantine he got a rapid fungal infection and passed on....pookey R.I.P.
also my frogfish just out of the air dropped dead 2 weekends ago...did full examination on the body and could find no cause of death and water quality turned out great as normal as well...i miss him but im not sure i can afford to buy a new one....

No comments: